Tuesday 6 May 2014

La Belle gown selection part 2

*back dated entry*

today is the second time for my gown selection... had to go back as mama wasnt happy with my choice of gowns =(  so for today, is mainly mama choose then i just wear to see if it fits me or not...

i kind of preempt peiwen (my La Belle coordinator) about my mama which i think it was a good move, or else she will be so stunned by her ridiculous comments.... as mentioned before, i felt that La Belle's selection of evening gowns are abit limited compared to the wedding gowns... so after sieving out some dark/inauspicious colours... there are not much left for me to choose from... but thankfully, i still managed to find some not too bad choices....

1 of my favourite but mama say too simple

close up on the dress... not bad ma

another choice.... simple lo....
my final choice... haha... damn eng right?? haha i doubt anyone would have wore anything like that for wedding... muahaha
the back view
so i decided on this yellowxpink evening gown for my actual day... at first glance, i also cant accept it... look very weird but after wearing it... then hey... actually not that bad after all.... so next... went on to select the outdoor shoot dresses.... as expected... outdoor shoot tend to have limited choices & mostly the older looking dresses....

1 of the outdoor dress.... er... top ok but bottom doesnt look very nice

the back view... quite sexy wor...

the other outdoor gown.. i like this... simple & i like the top... the design make me look slimmer =)

back view

outdoor evening gown.... mama say it look like raincoat material

the other dress.... ok lo....
as mentioned... there are very limited choices for outdoor dresses.... but peiwen said that for outdoor shoot... the photo will be more for the feel & not look at the details of the dress so i make do with 2 of my top choices....

the outdoor wedding gown i selected....

it has very long train = i like!!!...

outdoor evening gown.... very simple but flowy... i intend to have it for beach shoot
as i decided not to rend the kua/tea dress but it cant be replaced with another evening gown for actual day... peiwen has kindly let me choose 1 more gowns just for the indoor shoot to replace the dress....

1 of my initial evening gown

back view... ignore my fats
i like this evening gown.... i like the very fresh mint colour & the flowy look.... but the dress is actually very heavy... but at least i settled all my dresses for the shoot & actual day =)

so to "celebrate" that, me & mama went to have tori king for dinner at 100AM before heading home to collect our luggages to go airport....

the sesame seed...

mama choose the normal ramen flavour

i choose the wasabi flavour... some part of it is really spicy....

you get free flow of egg there too... is hard boiled kind... but seriously... how many can you eat....

& they even have green tea flavour cola!!! interesting... perhaps try it next time...

so yup... that's all for this post... next up will be my hk shopping trip..... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment